- Drafted 26th in the 2nd Round of the 2015 NFL Draft by the Arizona Cardinals
- Highly-productive end with a non-stop motor who gives Mizzou one of the top DEs in the SEC
- Looks to continue MU’s strong lineage of impact ends, and he begins spring camp listed atop the depth chart at one end spot.
- Was arguably MU’s most productive DE, despite playing only about 40% of the snaps at a spot loaded with future NFL talents such as Kony Ealy and Michael Sam
- Led MU ends with 55 tackles on the year, and added 13 TFLs and 6.5 sacks with 8 PBUs
- Produced six tackles, including one sack and two quarterback hurries vs. Texas A&M (Nov. 30)
- Matched his career-high with two tackles for loss at No. 24 Ole Miss (Nov. 23)
- Career-high eight tackles in the game vs. South Carolina (Oct. 26)
- Made one of the plays of the season against Toledo (Sept. 7), returning an interception 70 yards to put Mizzou up 24-9 in the 3rd quarter.
- Despite joining the team late due to clearinghouse issues, still was able to provide a nice impact, playing in all 12 games (primarily on special teams) and made 10 tackles while forcing one fumble in all
- Was a major performer on various special teams units, and helped clear the way for return man Marcus Murphy on each of his record-setting three punt return touchdowns on the season
- Forced a fumble on kickoff coverage against Kentucky.
- As a freshman at Hutchinson, made 90 tackles, including 26 tackles for loss and 10 sacks, to go with five forced fumbles and a pair of interceptions
- Junior college coach – Rion Rhoades.
- Was a record-setting RB and LB at Affton High School before that
- As a senior, ran for a record 2,264 yards and 30 touchdowns while also making 108 tackles and 10 sacks
- His junior season saw him record a school-record 168 tackles and 16 sacks, while he also ran for 1,139 yards and 16 scores
- High school coach – Dan Oliver.
- Parents – Markus Eberhart & Rhonda Golden
- Committed to Mizzou early in his career and never really considered other schools, and stayed true to that commitment over the last two years in JC .
- Says that he came to Mizzou because he’s been waiting to play here his whole life.