- Originally selected by the Cincinnati Bengals in the third round (98th overall) of the 2009 NFL Draft.
- Signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a free agent on February 21, 2012.
- Waived by the Buccaneers on August 6, 2012.
- Signed to the Falcons active roster on November 13, 2012.
- Signed to the Titans on August 6, 2014.
- 2008 John Mackey Award for Best TE
- 2008 Consensus First-Team All-American
- Saw action in five games and had one reception for 11 yards during the regular season.
- Also played in two playoff games and made one reception for 16 yards in the NFC Divisional Playoff vs Seattle (1/13) to set up Atlanta’s first touchdown.
- Served as a member of the Falcons practice squad from Week 1 to Week 10.
- Played 50 games over four seasons (2005-08) at Missouri.
- In addition to his NCAA tight end-record of 247 catches, he posted second-most career yards by a tight end (2,659 yards).
- His 30 career touchdowns also were second-most by a tight end.
- Helped lead Tigers to 37-16 record during his career, including 22-6 over his last two seasons. Played in four bowl games, Tigers winning three.
- As a senior (2008), in addition to his Mackey Award, he was named Mizzou’s Most Valuable Player.
- His 90 receptions produced 987 yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Played his first season as a full-time starter, after sharing time during his first three campaigns.
- As a blocker, credited with 55 knockdowns and five touchdown-producing blocks.
- As a junior (2007), earned second-team All-Big 12 honors while catching 52 passes for 531 yards with seven touchdowns.
- Helped lead team to 12-2 record, including 38-7 Cotton Bowl rout of Arkansas.
- As a sophomore (2006), hauled in 58 receptions for 638 yards with nine touchdowns, earning first-team All-Big 12 from Associated Press.
- Made his first career pass attempt in Sun Bowl vs. Oregon State, completing it for 29-yard touchdowns.
- Credited with 84 knockdown blocks and 10 touchdown-producing blocks, winning team’s Hammer Award for blocking.
- As a freshman (2005), played in 12 games as a freshman, and his 47 catches tied him with teammate Martin Rucker for conference receiving lead among tight ends.
- Named a Freshman All-American by College Football News.
- Graduated with a degree in business from Missouri, and was an All-Academic Big 12 football selection.
- Hometown is Peculiar, Mo. Attended Raymore-Peculiar High School, where he earned first-team all-state honors for three seasons and led club to 13-0 record and state title season as a senior.
- Also earned three prep letters in basketball, and was first-team all-conference as a junior.
- Holds degree in business from Missouri, and was an All-Academic Big 12 football selection.
- Son of Paul and Amy Coffman, his father played tight end at Kansas State and later for the Green Bay Packers (1978-85) and Kansas City Chiefs (1986-87).